Senior Lecturers (Full-Time / Part-Time)
HKCT ( http://www.hkct.edu.hk ), Hong Kong College of Technology and HKCT Institute of Higher Education, committed to Vocational & Professional Education and Training (VPET) over decades, is a charitable self-financed institution with degree-awarding status in Hong Kong. We strive to nurture students with virtues and competence to sustain their personal and professional growth for serving Hong Kong and our country.
More stories about us
HKCT is currently recruiting passionate Full-Time, Part-Time and Half-Time academic staff for Applied Learning, Diploma Yi Jin, Diploma of Applied Education, Higher Diploma and Degree programmes in the coming academic year.
WHO for :
- Teaching-focused (vs research pressure)
- Fair appraisal (vs fully on students' evaluation on the teacher)
- Exposure opportunities (programme management / development; fieldwork supervision / coordination; industry networking / community engagement, etc.)
OUR PROGRAMMES :
- Airport Terminal Operations
- Construction Management & Building Technology
- Design (Multimedia / Interior Design / Graphic Design)
- Disciplinary Forces & Civil Service
- Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering
- Hospitality Management
- Social Work / Social Sciences
- Music & Performing Arts
- Sports & Health
- Career and Life Planning / Interpersonal Communications
- Culinary Arts (Pâtisserie & Café Operation / Western Cuisine / Modern Southeast Asian Cuisine)
- Digital Citizenship & Liberal Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Gerontechnology & Services
- Information Technology (Cybersecurity / Apps & Game Development)
- Property & Facilities Management
- Social Media & Marketing
- Language and Communications (English / Vocational English / Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Chinese for non-Chinese speaking students)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To conduct teaching and student supervision of related subjects as assigned by supervisors;
- To design / edit / mark teaching & assessment materials including supplementary work;
- To produce documents and attend meetings for quality assurance;
- To take charge of academic and students activities related to the discipline and coordinate with the stakeholders where necessary;
- To perform ad-hoc duties as instructed by supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree or above in the relevant discipline and at least 2 years' relevant working experience;
- Postgraduate degree and teaching experience in the related discipline in the tertiary education sector is preferred;
- Preference will be given to those with strong academic / professional experience and professional qualifications.
OUR BENEFITS :
For Full-time :
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Marriage Leave / Birthday Leave
- Education Sponsorship
- Examination Leave
- MPF Employer Voluntary Contribution
- Long-Service Award (for both Full-Time and Part-Time)
We are flexible-working-ready.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary and quote the Position and Programme you are applying for and Job Reference No. on the email subject to email@example.com
Personal data provided by the applicants will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.
Tel : 2265 3514 / WhatsApp : 5232 7187 / http://www.hkct.edu.hk