Full-Time Assistant Professor / Lecturer / Assistant Lecturer
HKCT ( http://www.hkct.edu.hk ), Hong Kong College of Technology and HKCT Institute of Higher Education, committed to Vocational & Professional Education and Training (VPET) over decades, is a charitable self-financed institution with degree-awarding status in Hong Kong. We strive to nurture students with virtues and competence to sustain their personal and professional growth for serving Hong Kong and our country.
Social Work, Mathematics, Social Media & Marketing, English, Japanese, Music & Performing Arts, Public Relations, Hospitality, Career and Life Planning, Computer Science & Engineering, Science & Technology, Culinary Art (Patisserie & Café Operation / Food Services & Production), Interpersonal Communication and Personal Development
Duties : Conduct teaching and student supervision of related subjects as assigned by supervisors; Design / edit / mark teaching & assessment materials including supplementary works; Produce documents and attend meetings for quality assurance; Take charge of academic and students activities related to the discipline and coordinate with the stakeholders where necessary; Perform ad-hoc duties as instructed by supervisors.
- Candidates should have at least a bachelor degree or above in the relevant discipline and at least 2 years' relevant working experience;
- Teaching experience in the related discipline in tertiary education sector is preferred;
- For Social Work teaching, applicants should be a Registered Social Worker and have minimum of 5 years' Social Work relevant post-degree qualification working experiences;
- For Patisserie & Café Operation, Barista skill qualification preferred;
- For Hospitality teaching, proficiency in using Opera (PMS) is preferred;
- For Language teaching, applicants should demonstrate a higher level of English / Japanese proficiency level;
- Preference will be given to those with strong academic / professional experience and professional qualifications;
- Appointees should also possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary, and quote the Position and Job Reference No. on the email subject to email@example.com
We are flexible-working-ready.