Relief Social Worker (ASWO) stationing in Pre-Primary Institutions (15-weeks contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services urgently invites applications for the above post.
- To render stationing service for PPIs;
- To provide consultation, casework, groups and programs for children and parents of PPIs;
- To collaborate with the personnel of PPIs and provide consultations and relevant supportive programs for them.
- Degree holder in Social Work with 3 years or above working experience in family service, children service or school stationing service;
- Working experiences with child-centered play therapy, parents' education groups and programs, and crisis intervention will be an asset;
- Active, independent and mature.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary to the Executive Officer at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong, by email : email@example.com or by fax : 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 4 October, 2023
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.