Programme Worker (Family Mediation Service Project) (Contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services urgently invites applications for the above post.
- To assist in the preparation and implementation of various programs;
- To assist in the production and online management of audio / visual and publicity materials;
- To provide administrative and clerical support;
- Work in Kwun Tong district.
Entry Requirements :
- Degree / Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holder;
- Previous working experiences in event / program organizing is preferred;
- Good working attitudes and good team player;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in using computer software in word processing, data management and social media publicity.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary to the Executive Officer at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong, by email: email@example.com or by fax: 2526 3376. Deadline for application: 4 October, 2023
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.