Assistant Principal Programme Secretary - Special Project (Hin Keng Centre)
Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit: "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
- Provide individual or group counselling for young people with social anxiety and their families;
- Conduct training or workshops for carers, teachers and social workers;
- Produce counselling tools and booklets for helping professionals.
- Degree holder or above in social work or counselling or related disciplines;
- Registered Social Worker;
- Grade E or above in HKCEE including English and Chinese; OR min. Level 2 in HKDSE including English Language and Chinese Language or equivalent;
- 2 years' experience in individual or family therapy for children and youth preferred;
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal skills and openness to new ideas;
- Self-motivated, creative and able to work independently;
- 5-day work with shift duty.
- Working Location: Shatin district
- Contract Period from 1/10/2023 to 30/09/2026
The monthly salary will be starting at HK$37,585, commensurate with years of related experience.
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits including paid annual leave, family leave, paid sick leave, marriage leave, compassionate leave, maternity/ paternity leave, study subsidy and medical insurance to the right candidate on contract basis.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 September 2023.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment-related purpose.