Assistant Programme Officer
The Association is a medical Association formed in 1948 under Chapter 1024 of Hong Kong Legislation and at present it is the parent organisation of Ruttonjee Hospital and Grantham Hospital. It also administers one Care and Attention Home, three Chinese Medicine Clinics, one Dental Clinic as well as a Health Promotion Centre.
Ref. Code : APO
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinate and assist in planning, developing, executing various health promotion, education programmes and conferences targeting on health professionals, students and general public.
- Coordinate and liaise with schools, community partners, health professionals, etc.
- Prepare various health promotion materials such as leaflets, posters, and reports, etc.
- Degree in Social Work, Education or health related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience preferred, but fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Strong presentation skills and inter-personal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Zoom, Acrobat, Photoshop and AI, etc.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Salary and Benefits :
- HK$18,965 - HK$25,815 per month (commensurate with qualification and experience).
- 10% gratuity of total basic salary drawn during contract period is provided from the 2nd contract onwards.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Division, Hong Kong Tuberculosis, Chest and Heart Diseases Association, 2/F., Leo Lee Building, 266 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or firstname.lastname@example.org (envelope marked "Confidential - Application" and "Reference code") on or before 28 September 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.