Service Development Officer
The Association is a medical Association formed in 1948 under Chapter 1024 of Hong Kong Legislation and at present it is the parent organisation of Ruttonjee Hospital and Grantham Hospital. It also administers one Care and Attention Home, three Chinese Medicine Clinics, one Dental Clinic as well as a Health Promotion Centre.
Ref. Code : SDO
Job Responsibilities :
- Implement new services and projects which match the development of the Association
- Manage activities of the Association and the service units, including health education, fundraising and service promotion, etc.
- Participate in local community works and overseas duties
- Assist the Association in handling various service units' day-to-day administration, operation, human resources and financial issues
- Provide secretarial support to different committees under the Association
- Degree in Social Work, Education or health related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in social and health care services
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Out-going, self-motivated, committed, equipped with ability and skills to organise work and communicate effectively with stakeholders from various professions
- Excellent skills in computer applications, including office operating programmes, social media, internet, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Salary and Benefits :
- HK$22,895 - HK$35,775 per month (commensurate with qualification and experience)
- 10% gratuity of total basic salary drawn during contract period is provided from the 2nd contract onwards.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Division, Hong Kong Tuberculosis, Chest and Heart Diseases Association, 2/F., Leo Lee Building, 266 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or firstname.lastname@example.org (envelope marked "Confidential - Application" and "Reference code") on or before 28 September 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.