Social Worker (P2-SW2-ECS)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
* The post is under Non-LSG
- Either have a University Degree in Social Work or have Higher Diploma / Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Work with at least 5 years of experience as Social Worker;
- English language (Syllabus B) and Chinese language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE and Registered Social Worker.
Job Duties :
- To manage and supervise the overall operation of the "Moments of Carer Friendly Community" project;
- To provide outreach visits and case counseling, organize groups and community education activities for the clients and coordinate with the volunteers;
- To supervise social workers and the frontline staff in planning and implementation of the project and the development of new services;
- Strong ability to build up effective work relationship with stakeholders & community partners.
Working Hours : 44 hours gross per week and on shift when necessary
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Benefits include marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave, compassion leave, family leave, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, medical service discounts, MPF employer voluntary contribution up to 10%.
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.