Co-ordinator (Controller) of Lam Tei Project (3-year contract)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high caliber person to join us :
Project Background :
Pok Oi Lam Tei Project - the most sizable elderly care nursing home in Hong Kong which will provide 1,434 residential places, including different services of dental clinic, Chinese medicine clinic, pharmacy and physiotherapy centre. The project is targeted to complete in 2026.
- Assist CEO in coordinating the preparation set up with various department heads
- Assist in coordinating the largest construction project of elderly care nursing home in Hong Kong, including procurement and establishment of hardware furniture / equipment required for daily operation
- Develop an overall operational plan and formulate internal policies and guidelines in compliance with the requirements of the Social Welfare Department, involving financial budgeting, staffing, service standards, IT systems and promotion
- Responsible for administrative approval required for the Lam Tei project, and follow up the approval procedures set by Social Welfare Department and other statutory bodies
- Liaise with different local district organizations and bodies in promoting our new elderly care nursing home and our excellent services
- Ad hoc duties / projects assigned by CEO
- Degree holder in Nursing/ Engineering/ Business Administration, and with relevant professional accreditation
- 10 years or above of administrative / management experience in hospital / nursing home; experience in new project set up and management of nursing home is preferred
- Experience in establishing and managing large-scale projects
- Familiar with the policies and administrative procedures of Social Welfare Department and other relevant government departments
- Strong coordination and leadership skills with excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 September 2023.
All personal data collected from applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.