Assistant Human Resources Officer (Staff Acquisition & Development)
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Post Code : HR-AHRO-T&D
- Provide talent management and staff acquisition;
- Assist in formulation and implementation of organizational employee training and development policies and programs;
- Conduct training needs analysis and provide tailor-made training to multi-disciplinary staff;
- Handle and plan employee recruitment functions, including but not limited to manpower planning, recruitment, job fair organization, new employee onboarding, etc;
- Explore new recruitment channels or methods and strengthen employee branding;
- Perform other administrative and management tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree holder or above preferably in human resources management with solid knowledge of HR management;
- Minimum 2 years of solid relevant HR experience at supervisory level, preferably in training & development and staff acquisition;
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and all employment related regulations;
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English, excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills;
- Proactive, outgoing and able to handle multiple tasks with time constraints.
The working hour is 44 hours per week. Remuneration package will be commensurate with the applicant's qualifications and experience.
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to ADM-HR at Rm 301, H.K.S.K.H. Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or email@example.com , please indicate the post title and code on the envelope / email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.