Assistant Centre-in-Charge (Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents)
- Oversee and lead the planning and implementation of support service programmes of CHEER.
- To plan, render and develop appropriate service to service targets.
- To establish strategic partnership with the stakeholders and the other cooperating parties of CHEER.
- To coordinate and prepare and submit regular reports and statistics to the funding body according to contractual requirements.
- To give direct supervision and monitor performance of staff members.
- To assist in planning, coordination and implementation of staff development programmes.
- Registered Social Worker.
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree or above in Social Work recognized by Hong Kong's Social Workers Registration.
- At least 4 years relevant working experiences in ethnic minorities/social services.
- Relevant working experience in administration and supervisory post is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Good leadership and coordinating skills, able to work under pressure and independently, self-motivated and mature.
- Enthusiastic in serving Ethnic Minorities.
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
請將應徵信、職位申請表、履歷和薪金要求，寄交 Miss LEE, Centre-in-Charge, Centre for Harmony and Enhancement of Ethnic Minority Residents, Hong Kong Christian Service, 4/F, 64 Tsun Yip Street, South Asia Commercial Centre, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2023.
職位申請表可在本處網頁 http://www.hkcs.org 下載。申請人如在兩個月內未獲聯絡約見作落選論，恕不另函通知。