Programme Worker for Specialized Co-parenting Support Centre on Hong Kong Island (Contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services urgently invites applications for the above post.
- To assist in the delivery of groups and programs;
- To liaise and provide volunteer services opportunities;
- To take up duties of stationing, publicity, website development;
- To manage Facebook advertising and design posters;
- Work 44 hours per week; weekend shift duty is required.
- Degree / Diploma / Associate Degree holder in Social Sciences / counselling, previous working experiences in community education, volunteer service arrangement, event organizing are preferred;
- Proficiency in Chinese word processing, literacy in computer application (Powerpoint, Excel and Word) and graphic design software (Photoshop) is preferred;
- Good command of English and Chinese; proficiency at using computers.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary and post to the Executive Director, at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong, by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax : 2526 3376. Deadline for application: 15 September 2023.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.