Maryknoll Convent School has been providing all-round, quality and affordable education for girls since 1925. Our mission is to develop in every student a thirst for knowledge, an ability to self-learn, and high moral standards so as to be contributory members of the community. Our staff members enjoy a caring work environment in a beautiful campus setting where every individual is valued and respected.
We are now seeking an energetic and dynamic young individual to join our school. This is an excellent developmental opportunity for a recent graduate.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist teachers in preparing teaching and learning materials for blended learning
- Provide support to and facilitate co-curricular activities and school events
- Provide support to the clerical work arising from students' admissions
- Assist teachers in handling non-teaching duties and administrative work
- Carry out any duties assigned by the school
Our Requirements :
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor's Degree; entry-level to two years' experience
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with technology, digital devices and applications
- Proficient in computer applications, especially MS Office (including Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive, creative, and resourceful
- Self-motivated, organized and can prioritize and work among multiple tasks
Closing date of application : 21st Sept, 2023
Please send a cover letter with a detailed resume, expected salary and availability to the Principal, Maryknoll Convent School (Secondary Section), 5 Ho Tung Road, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.