Post Date: 24 May 2023
Functions: Admin / HR
Types: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kwai Chung
H.K.S.K.H. Lady MacLehose Centre
Human Resources Officer / Assistant Human Resources Officer (Talent Management)
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Post Code : HR-HRO/AHRO (TM)
- Assist the Human Resources Manager to supervise a small team of staff to provide staff training and development and talent acquisition;
- Formulate and implement organizational employee training and development policies and programs;
- Conduct training needs analysis and provide tailor-made training to multi-disciplinary staff;
- Manage and plan employee recruitment functions, including but not limited to manpower planning, recruitment, job fair organization, new employee onboarding, etc.
- Explore new recruitment channels or methods and strengthen employee branding;
- Perform other administrative and management tasks assigned by the supervisor;
- Degree holder or above preferably in human resources management with solid knowledge of HR management;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience after graduation, 3 years of work experience in HR management preferably in staff requisition, training and development. Previous exposure in the social welfare sector is a definite advantage;
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and all employment related regulations;
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English. Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills;
- Proactive, outgoing and able to handle multiple tasks with time constraints;
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer.
The working hour is 44 hours per week. Remuneration package will be commensurate with the applicant's qualifications and experience.
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or firstname.lastname@example.org , please indicate the post code on the envelope / email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.