Christian Family Service Centre
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Pharmacist.
- Degree holder of pharmacy awarded by local universities, or equivalent; preferably with 2 years' post-registration experience as a pharmacist #;
- A Certificate of Registration and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong;
- Strong communication skill, good command of English and Chinese;
- Experience in community pharmacy will be an advantage.
# Experience acquired as a pharmacist after registration with recognized overseas registration authorities but prior to registration with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong can also be accepted as post-registration experience.
Job Duties :
- Provide pharmacist services, including expertise knowledge on use of medication, minor ailments, counselling and health education to the customer and general public;
- Dispense and deliver medication prescribed by doctors to the customers and general public;
- Responsible for day-to-day management and stock management of the pharmacy;
- Supervising the performance of dispensers;
- To collaborate with other medical and social professionals in chronic disease management;
- Maintain good communication with pharmaceutical companies to acquire the best offer of medication procurement;
- To support the supervisors in developing, implementing community health promotion programmes and long term pharmacy services;
- Performing other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.