Assistant Information Technology Officer
Southern District Health Centre
21/F & 22/F, Vertical SQ, 28 Heung Yip Road,
Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
(3 mins walking distance from Wong Chuk Hang MTR Station)
Take the Challenge Welcome You!
Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association (AKA) is a non-profit organisation that actively provides multi-faceted integrated services and serving people of different ages with the clear vision of striving for excellence and developing a sustainable society. AKA has formulated a 10-year development blueprint in 2020 for the sustainable development of public value. Social Service, Education Service and Health Service are the three pillars of services contributing to the public value.
We are seeking high-calibred and dedicated candidates who are interested to accept the challenge of operating the Southern District Health Centre (SDHC) in line with the government policy and AKA's strategic development by joining our multi-disciplinary team and meeting the healthcare needs of the residents in the Southern community. The DHC is a primary healthcare initiative of the Government. Through public-private partnership, medical-social collaboration, it provides district-based primary healthcare services which comprise comprehensive Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Prevention programmes targeting community members of varying ages and needs.
Ref : DHC-AITO-5/2023
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor and support the IT infrastructure and systems in Southern District Health Centre to ensure reliable and stable operation
- Develop Business Contingency Plan for back up of IT system and follow through the reporting procedure to governance bodies
- Establish and maintain the IT Security Policies and Guidelines for the IT system to ensure the IT security
- Analyze service requirements to develop IT infrastructure solutions, including but not limited to networking, servers, firewalls, end user devices, and their framework
- Prepare cost estimation and procurement documents on IT systems and liaise with contractors and monitor their performance in high quality
- Provide user IT training, guide and manual for the developed or new system
- Degree in Information Technology (IT) or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification work experience in IT system project and vendor management
- Prior working experience in government, social and medical sector
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Benefit : Five-day work, out-patient and hospitalization medical scheme, wedding leave, birthday leave and compassionate leave.
The above positions on a contract basis.
If you are interested in joining us, shift duty including 2 days night shift until 9:15pm per week maybe required. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to 3/F, 180B Aberdeen Main Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong (Receiver: Central Administrative Director) (Please quote the position name and reference number) with application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability. The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.