New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : JC TCMMW - PL
Traditional Chinese Medicine-driven Mental Wellness Hub
- To manage the overall coordination, implementation, service evaluation and quality assurance of the project;
- To liaise and engage with internal service units, community stakeholders and funder;
- To monitor service-related documents including progress reports, financial report, service statistics and evaluation;
- To provide supervision, guidance and support to project staff;
- To coordinate the development of evidence-based mindful parenting parallel group protocol;
- To render counseling service and conduct therapeutic group by using Integrative Body-Mind-Spirit (I-BMS) approach; and
- To carry out other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Degree or above in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Behavioral Health or related disciplines;
- 5 years of work experience in family, behavioral health or mental health services;
- With training in I-BMS is an advantage;
- Proficient in research and research-related software applications (SPSS);
- Good people management skills and administration skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Resourceful with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.