Christian Family Service Centre
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Starting comparable to MPS
- A Hong Kong University Degree in Social Work;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- 3 years' relevant post-qualification experience;
- Registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance.
Job Duties :
- To assist Senior Manager to monitor Home Care and Support Services for Elderly Persons with Mild Impairment in Kwun Tong;
- To be responsible for the service administration, coordination and development of Home Care Service;
- Provide supervision to professional staff and supporting staff;
- Oversee the operation and implementation of the case management service;
- Develop community partnership & mobilize resources to support the service users;
- Develop program / project proposals that response to the needs of elderly.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.