Post Date: 10 Mar 2023
Functions: Social Service
Types: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Keswick Foundation's Limited
The Keswick Foundation's (KF) mission is to facilitate long-term and impactful service development and capacity building to address social needs in Hong Kong and mainland China. KF provides funding to support pilot projects to enable the exploration of innovative and practical solutions to address specific social needs.
A qualified candidate to assist the Board in strategic planning and stakeholder engagement, assess new funding applications, monitor charity projects and liaise with NGOs and partners.
- University degree holder in related disciplines. Those with relevant advanced degree(s) would be an advantage
- At least five years of related working experience
- Experience in organising / handling mainland China projects
- Travel outside of Hong Kong is required
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field of social work
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese; fluent in Putonghua
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Demonstrate innovate thinking and good analytical ability
- Good IT knowledge
- Self-motivated, passionate and committed
Please apply in writing with full resume and expected salary by email to Ms Fanny Wong ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.