Post Date: 08 Mar 2023
Functions: Social Service
Types: Full Time
Education: Associate Degree / Higher Diploma
Programme Officer (Support to Ethnic Elderly (SEE) Project)
香港基督教服務處 (服務處) 成立於 1952 年，多年來致力建立一個仁愛、公義的社會。服務處一直為有需要人士提供適切、專業、真誠的優質服務，對弱勢及被忽略的社群尤為關注，並以「社會仁愛公義、人人全面發展」為願景，為市民及社會締造希望、倡導公義、牽引共融。我們的服務團隊現誠聘：
- To identify and engage ethnic minority elderly and their care giver, and develop promotional plans to introduce Project's service to them.
- To assist to build up social networks among the service users, volunteers and stakeholders.
- To plan and render integration programme, groups for ethnic minority elderly and their care giver.
- To handle administrative and clerical duties.
- Holder of Associate Degree / Diploma in any discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in social service and having working experience in ethnic minority / elderly / social services is an advantage.
- Able to speak and write in English and Chinese, computer literate with knowledge in MS word, Excel, Power Point.
- Caring and patient with demonstrable aptitude for working with the elderly.
- Creative and with problem solving skills.
- Cooperative team player with good communication skills.
- Willingness to work on weekend and public holiday.
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
Miss LAU, Project Leader, Support to Ethnic Elderly (SEE) Project, G/F, Un Nga House, Un Chau Estate, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com by March 22, 2023.
職位申請表可在本處網頁 http://www.hkcs.org 下載。申請人如在兩個月內未獲聯絡約見作落選論，恕不另函通知。本機構會按需要要求準僱員進行性罪行定罪紀錄查核，申請人所提供的資料將予以保密和只作招聘有關職位使用。