Caritas Institute of Higher Education
Caritas Bianchi College of Careers
Innovative Incubation Centre Manager (Full-Time Position)
Caritas Institute of Higher Education (CIHE), with its sister institute Caritas Bianchi College of Careers (CBCC), is a self-financed institution in Hong Kong currently offering twelve degree programmes by five academic schools, namely, Rita Tong Liu School of Business and Hospitality Management, School of Computing and Information Sciences, School of Health Sciences, School of Humanities and Languages, and Felizberta Lo Padilla Tong School of Social Sciences.
The vision of the Institute is to nurture graduates who are professionally trained, academically well-educated, and can contribute to the social and moral wellbeing of society. The Institute has continuously strengthened its academic vigor to meet the aspirations and needs of the students and society and has conducted innovative research to advance knowledge in various areas.
We are now inviting applications for the above position.
Innovative Incubation Centre, Department of Design
The appointee is responsible for :
- Ensures the success of CBCC / CIHE's commitment to supporting and facilitating entrepreneurship development of our students and alumni through IIC.
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of IIC, including marketing the Centre, recruiting potential incubatees, and assisting in screening potential candidates and making recommendations.
- Works with community stakeholders and advances community partnerships on behalf of IIC.
- Acts as a catalyst to strengthen the network for IIC by coordinating and working closely with other possible service providers, collaborators, and clients, to facilitate incubatee success.
- Evaluates and seeks potential funding sources through, funding, grants, sponsors, etc for the projects of IIC.
- Develops and maintains a database, prepares periodic reports, and maintains records of projects, progress, and the status of the incubatees.
- Coordinates, maintains, and reviews the incubatees are meeting the targeted milestones.
- Assists in developing and implementing policies governing the operation of IIC consistent with the funding contracts, including meeting performance metrics and goals.
Appointment Criteria :
Applicants should :
- an earned and recognized Bachelor's degree or above in relevant disciplines;
- be able to exercise a strong sense of service and responsibility, good organizational and communication skills; and
- have relevant work and professional experience.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties are invited to submit (i) an application letter indicating expected salary; (ii) an updated CV; and (iii) a duly completed application form ( obtainable at https://www.cihe.edu.hk/en/career ), to the Institute Secretariat, 10/F, 18 Chui Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidates not invited for interview within 2 months after the application deadline may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided by the applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment and employment-related purposes.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 3653 6798
Tel : 3653 6600
Website : http://www.cbcc.edu.hk
Website : http://www.cihe.edu.hk