Post Date: 03 Mar 2023
Functions: Social Service
Types: Full Time
Location: Ma Wan
The Salvation Army
(Hong Kong and Macau Command)
Camp Manager (ARSO II) (Ma Wan) (Education and Development Service)
Ref no: YFC/EDS 334
The entry for camp managerial staff filling recognised subvented Assistant Recreation and Sport Officer II (ARSOII) posts are as
- i. A full-time teacher's certificate with physical education as one of the subjects, or equivalent; or
ii. A post-secondary qualification in management of recreation and sports from one of the following, or equivalent :
- Accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution; or
- Higher Diploma from a Hong Kong polytechnic university or polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education;
- Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent.
[Note 2] : 'Grade C' and 'Grade E' in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE before 2007 are accepted administratively as comparable to 'Level 3' and 'Level 2' respectively in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth.
- Able to direct, plan and coordinate the development of the signature camp service
- Able to lead and provide professional supervision to camp staff
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and administrations
- Able to conduct programme planning and implementation
- Attend meetings and activities held by Government, NGO and other social organizations
- Shift duty and stay overnight at the campsite is required
Working experience in camp service and adventure-based training will be an advantage.
Starting HK$29,500, depending on recognized experience.
Please forward application letter and resume to : Service Supervisor, The Salvation Army Education and Development Service 1/F, 1 Lung Chu Street, Tai Hang Tung, Kowloon. (Please quote reference no. on the envelope)
Applications not being invited for interview within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided will be treated in strictest confidence & used for recruitment purpose only.