Post Date: 24 Feb 2023
Functions: Information Technology
Types: Full Time
Education: Certificate / Diploma
Location: Tuen Mun Area
Pok Oi Hospital Board
Information Technology Officer / Assistant Information Technology Officer (屯門區)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : TMNH/ITO/AITO
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years solid experience, preferably in non-governmental organization (NGO), welfare, medical or school sector
- Hands-on experience in general IT and other technical support
- Knowledge in PHP, MySQL and Database system is an advantage
- Familiar with VPN, IPSEC, LAN and WAN internetworking environment
- Responsible, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Manage various IT task for supporting the daily operations of the Nursing Home
- Support, operate and manage Nursing Home Systems / Servers on Windows and Linux Platform
- Manage the administration of software licenses, hardware inventories and procurement
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8 March 2023.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.