Textbook Editor / Assistant Textbook Editor
To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for the professional incumbent to fill the above position.
- Write and edit teaching resources and exercises for Citizenship, Economics and Society subject and Citizenship and Social Development subject
- Assist Editor to execute textbook publication project plans
- University graduate
- At least two years' working experience
- Good communication with outsourced translators and editors
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese
- Team work, self-initiated, independent, committed
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Textbook Editor
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested candidates please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F., Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or email to Career@mingpao.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request (please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamp). Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.