Assistant Adm / Project Officer
Culture Regeneration Research Society is a non-profit organization first founded in Vancouver in 1993 and then China-HK in 1998. It is committed to promoting and rebuilding Chinese culture through leadership, academic research and charity. In advancing further, we invite dedicated person to join us for Assistant Adm / Project Officer.
- Post graduate, at least 3-5 years experiences in adm / project areas in charitable institutions (Christianity based or NGO exposure)
- A pleasant, active and self-motivated person who is organized, good team player and like meeting people
- High computer literacy including but not limited to microsoft office and photoshop
- Fair in written and verbal English and Chinese (speaking Putonghua is an advantage)
- Take care office administration including some errands
- Play a supportive role in projects
- Require occasional work on holidays or infrequent business trip and with compensation leave by return
We offer 5-day work week, salary depends on qualifications & experience.
Interested parties please send your resume, church affiliation (if any), current and expected salary to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.