Marketing & Sales Manager
Chinese Bible International Ltd. is seeking appropriate candidate filled with strong vision and passion for Bible ministry to join our team.
- University graduate preferably in marketing and with at least five years of relevant experience
- Vision- and purpose-driven, can work independently and self-disciplined
- Report to Business Development Manager
- Responsible for the achievement of sales budget, and spread products from CBI to the hands of end consumers
- Demonstrate leadership skills and cooperate with Sales Administrator and Warehouse Officers as a team to achieve sales budget, timely product delivery and quality service to end customers and clients
- Actively involved in the planning, developing and implementing the annual sales budget, annual sales plan, monthly promotions and evaluations
- Explore new market opportunity and conduct new customer pitching
- Theological training is advantage
Interested parties please send full resume, present and expected salary with Church Referee to email@example.com or post to 9/F, Block A, Alexandra Industrial Building, 1064-1066 Tung Chau West Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.