Post Date: 09 Nov 2018
Functions: Health Care / Medical
Types: Full Time
Education: Certificate / Diploma
Medical Lab Technologist (Part II)
Job Duties :
- Ensure timely process & analyze of clinical specimens
- Handle and accurate recording laboratory data
- Perform quality control & external proficiency testing
- Perform maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Part II Registered Medical Laboratory Technologist with a valid practicing certificate issued by the HKMLT Board
- Responsible, hard working and able to work independently
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Fringe benefits and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Rest day on Sundays and public holidays. Overnight-shift is NOT required.
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to email@example.com
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.