Clinical / Educational Psychologist (Part-Time)
The Child Development Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Provide diagnostic / psycho-educational / behavioural assessments and make respective recommendations in verbal and written report formats for children aged 3 to 16 years but predominantly pre-school age.
- Provide workshops and training to parents, colleagues or professionals at educational settings, NGOs or other centres.
- Provide psychological and counselling intervention to children experiencing emotional or behavioural difficulties.
- Contribute as a multi-disciplinary team member to the department and centre as a whole.
- A Master's or a doctoral degree in Clinical or Educational Psychology.
- Eligible for membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Experience in the area of special needs and/or early childhood an advantage.
- Training in different psychotherapy approaches, including but not limited to, play therapy, expressive arts therapy, creative arts therapy, cognitive-behavioural therapy an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, written and spoken, Mandarin a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with different age groups and backgrounds, a strong work ethic, excellent observation and assessment skills and a positive attitude.
- Be flexible adaptable and work well under pressure.
Please forward an updated CV and covering letter with availability, current and expected salary directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the most suitable candidate will be contacted. Candidates not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunity employer.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes.