Assistant Supervisor for Women Shelter
Harmony House is a charitable organization providing a wide range of services to support the victims and combat domestic violence. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref. code : ASS
- Assist the shelter supervisor in the administration, management and daily operation of the shelter
- Provide case and group interventions for shelter residents
- Supervise staff
- Delivery and monitoring of the hotline service
- Evening and weekend duties required
- Registered social worker and degree holder with at least 3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Experience in working with victims of domestic violence preferred
- Residential experience an asset
- Self-motivated and team player
- 5-day work / 44 work hours per week
Applicants please send the Application Form with your full resume and expected salary before 30th April, 2019 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form can be downloaded from :
Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.