Dental Surgery Assistant (Full-time / Part-time)
Ref : DSA/M/190416
- General administrative work, including patient registration, check-out and enquiry, etc.
- Handle appointment, record treatment items and print receipts with computer system
- Assist in verifying treatment items in CCF and CSSA forms
- Assist dentist during treatment process
- Monitor stock level of dental materials and assist in procurement
- Assist in annual stocktaking of clinic assets and dental tools
- Handle petty cash and minor procurement
- Duties as assigned by Supervisor
- F.5 or above with minimum 1-year relevant experience
- Preferably with experiences in provision of dental treatment to elderly patients
- Proficient in PC operations, including MS Office, Chinese and English word processing
- Knowledge in Clinic Solution is an advantage
Work location :
- Tsuen Wan (Full-time)
- Tai Po (Part-time)
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume including current and expected salary (quote job reference no.) to Administration and Human Resources Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of Yan Chai Hospital, please visit our website http://www.yanchai.org.hk
All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes.