Assistant Manager (Customer Services-Elderly Services) / Social Worker
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
- To provide professional counseling to residents and service users in SEN Jolly Place.
- To supervise CSRs and to coordinate the daily operation of the club house include administrative work.
- To make timely referrals to community service centers or related organizations for early treatment and to closely liaise with NGOs for follow up to prevent from further deterioration.
- To partner with nursing staffs / property management to conduct timely home visits or hospital visitations for all residents.
- To organize and implement programmes, functions and activities for residents, club members and service users during regular intervals and especially on festive dates.
- To organize health check programmes for the tenants annually.
- Act as a communication bridge between residents and property management staffs.
- Coordinate the concierge service to provide the backup support to frontline staffs to handle tenants and related service users' enquiries and complaints.
- Holding the tenants meeting once every two months and prepare the agenda and meetings.
- Emergency support and services arrangement for tenants.
The Person :
- Degree holder in social work or related healthcare areas.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experiences in elderly services or related sector.
- Possessed management experience and social worker qualification will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a balance of business acumen and social conscience.
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent spoken English, Cantonese and good written English and Chinese.
- Good computer knowledge and skills.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax : 2882 4466 or through online application http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website http://www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.