Native English-speaking Teaching Assistant - ELTA (2019-2020)
- A native-speaker of English
- Obtain the following qualifications :
(i) a bachelor's degree in English Language or related disciplines;
(ii) a TEFL / TESL qualification at least at certificate level or equivalent
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic in promoting a language-rich learning environment
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
- Co-teach with local teachers (mainly KS1)
- Work with the school NET to implement the school English annual plan
- Organise and carry out shared reading sessions, speaking activities and other language-rich activities to improve students' English language proficiency
Please send the application and the CV to the chairperson of the Selection Committee on or before 2 May 2019. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.