Established in 1985, CDAC is a member of The Community Chest of Hong Kong and The Hong Kong Council of Social Service. We are a growing NGO with vision to enhance the well-being of individuals and the society through drug prevention education and promotion of healthy lifestyle. Supported by Community Chest and Government funds, we have 30 service projects a year covering 100,000 beneficiaries. We are seeking a new Executive Director with vision and care to lead our service to serve the best in response to the changing needs of the community.
Major Responsibilities :
To report to the Executive Committee and to account for the overall management of CDAC, successful candidate will lead the organisation to actualize its mission. Duties cover organization administration, service development as well as advocacy work.
- Registered Social Worker with Degree in Social Work;
- Over 8 years of solid managerial experience at senior level. Proven track record in managing non-subvention supported NGO with successful experience in leading service development in response to community needs;
- Expertise in drug or related disciplines is an advantage;
- Strong capacity in leadership skills, communication, organization management, financial planning, human resources administration and strategic mind;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
We provide various training opportunities, 5-day work, annual leave and group medical insurance including dental care. Prospective employee is required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Interested parties please send resume with expected salary to the Executive Director to email@example.com by 30th April 2019.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.