Research & Development Manager (RD001 研究及發展)
Suicide Prevention Services is a registered charity providing sustainable, volunteer-based suicide prevention services in the community. It includes a 24-hour Suicide Prevention Hotline, Outreach Elderly Suicide Prevention Service, a project for Survivors of Suicide, Community Education & Life Education for Youths.
Applications invited for the above post (please specify).
- responsible for research, planning, and implementing new projects related to depression, mental health and suicide prevention;
- research and evaluate the impact on the new projects and make recommendation for improvement;
- assist in agency's future development.
- A recognised Degree in social work or other relevant areas;
- At least 5-year relevant experience in social service setting is preferable;
- Multi-tasking, well-organised, self-motivated, willing to work under pressure and a good team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Chinese & English;
- Good PC knowledge and skills.
Interested parties please send resume with last and expected salaries to the Executive Director, Suicide Prevention Services, P.O. Box 83350, Concorde Road Post Office, Kowloon or e-mail to email@example.com on or before 22 April 2019.
Successful candidates must consent to undergoing the "sexual conviction record check".
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.