Native-speaking English Contract Teacher - GM rank
- Applicant should be a native-speaker of English
- Applicant must possess a recognized bachelor's degree in any subject
- Experience in teaching English as a second language to Hong Kong students is preferred
- Assist in teacher, gifted students and curriculum development
- Assist in extended learning activities in English
- Passage, baggage, medical allowance and rental allowance are provided for appointee whose normal place of residence is established as outside Hong Kong
- 15% gratuity less the amount of employers' contribution to the Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) Scheme will be granted if your performance and conduct during the period of service have been satisfactory
- Funded by School Sponsoring Body
- Commencing on 1/9/2019
Please apply with full resume to the Principal by post at 1 Lei Tung Estate Road, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong or by email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 April 2019. Those who do not receive any response in one week from the closing date for application may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment purpose related posts.