Executive Assistant (Administration Department)
The successful candidate shall assist the Manager (Administration & Finance) in day-to-day administrative functions in the following areas
- General Office administration;
- Supporting Services and Security;
- Procurement and Material Management;
- Secretarial duty of Executive Committee;
- Patient Food Management;
- Marketing and Service Promotion;
- Handling patient complaints.
- A degree majoring in Business Administration or equivalent preferred. Candidates with experience but lower academic qualification are also be considered;
- At least one year's working experience in either marketing, medical insurance or hospital administration;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Good communication skill;
- Good command of written English and Chinese;
- Knowledge in the application of Microsoft Office.
Please apply with full resume with current and expected salary to Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas), Administration Office, 5/F, 113 Castle Peak Road, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 2728 4290.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.