Lecturer I/II - School of Nursing
- Performing teaching and education-related activities / duties
- Assisting in designing, implementing, evaluating and co-ordinating course / programmes / curriculum
- Engaging in School and Hospital services
- Have a valid RN practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Master degree in Nursing
- For Lecturer I, a minimum of 8 years relevant post-registration experience in health care including at least 3 years of working experience in the nursing education or management
- For Lecturer II, a minimum of 3 years relevant post-registration experience in health care
Remarks : Shift duties are required.
Interested parties are requested to send Full resume and salary expectation to Human Resources Department, St. Teresa's Hospital, 327 Prince Edward Road, Kowloon or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.