Social Worker / Counselor
We operate a community-based multi-functional day center in Hong Kong for people living with HIV / AIDS (PLHIV) and their families. We are looking for high caliber person to fill the above position.
- A recognized local degree or equivalent, preferably in Social Work or Counseling
- At least five years relevant experiences in counseling, health care service, outreach health education or project management
- Certified instructor in MBSR or MBCT will be definitely an asset
- To provide professional counseling service based on Mindfulness-Based Stress Management Approach (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and workshop training
- To provide administrative and organizational support for the Charity
- Outreach work and unsocial hours are required
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is preferred
- Starting Salary : MPS Pt.21
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com Or by mail to : Ms Hui, Program Manager, SAC Centre, P.O. Box No. 78978, Mongkok Post Office, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Deadline for application : 18 April 2019
All information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.