Project Officer (M3-KCGS/SCGS)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- University degree in Marketing / Event Management / Environmental Science / Social Science or any relevant discipline, preferably with 3 years working experience;
- English language (Syllabus B) and Chinese language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Good communication capability and interpersonal skills, creative, independent and out-going character.
Job Duties :
- Planning, coordinating and implementing education activities, mass programs and events related to environmental protection, waste management and other green issues;
- Promotion work, including printed materials and social media management;
- Network with different discipline and stakeholders in the community;
- Centre Management.
Working Hours :
45 hours per week and work on weekend when necessary.
Working Location : Shatin District and Kwun Tong District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.