Native English-speaking Teacher - NET
Stewards Pooi Kei College is a vibrant Christian and English Medium of Instruction (EMI) DSS school with an international perspective. We are dedicated to preparing tomorrow's leaders with character and intelligence through the provision of quality Christian education. We are now inviting applicants to share the dream with us:
Teacher for the next school year 2019-20
- The applicant should be a native-speaker of English
- At least five years' experience of teaching English or Literature in English at Secondary level
- Experience of coaching drama / debate would be an advantage
- Candidates should be committed teachers who are passionate about these subject areas
- Pay and conditions for this position will be equivalent to EDB NET scheme for eligible candidates
Duties include :
- Teaching English Language / Literature in English
- Conducting English Language classes and activities
- Supporting the English Department programmes and initiatives
Candidates who are supportive of the Christian ethos of the School, with a relevant degree and recognized teaching qualification (PGDE) or equivalent are invited to apply.
Applications must be sent on or before 11 April 2019 to The Principal, Stewards Pooi Kei College, 56 Siu Lek Yuen Road, Shatin, N.T. or through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mark "Confidential" and the position being applied on the envelope. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.