Assistant Community Service Manager (Development and Engagement)
TREATS is a registered charity founded in 1979 with a vision of building an inclusive society for all children in Hong Kong through experiential and educational social inclusion programmes to eliminate social barriers and exclusion among children and youth. We are seeking an individual who is ready to work for a small, fast paced and proactive charity.
This position will plan, develop and manage TREATS' current / new initiatives in fundraising, regular donors' acquisition, retention and supporters' engagement. She/He will manage the donors' database, gifts processing, data analysis and provide reporting to drive the results.
- University degree with minimum of 3 years' experience in donors' development / fundraising / communications / customer services / marketing or related fields
- Experience and knowledge in Face-to-Face fundraising, events, online / digital fundraising or donor's management will be a definite advantage
- With a data analysis mindset and proficiency in database system, ideally the Raiser's Edge
- Highly organized with an eye for details and with good management skills
- Self-motivated, good team player and performance-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in written and oral English and Chinese
Please reply in writing with expected salary by 12 April 2019 to the Executive Director, 19A, Block F, 3 Lok Man Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.