Centre In-charge (Ethnic Minorities Programmes)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Tuen Mun / Non-subvented
Ref : SSD-SHI-002/JP
- Degree holder with RSW qualifications;
- Minimum 4 years of supervisory experience in Social Services;
- Competent in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Experience in serving Ethnic Minorities community is required;
- Manage centre administration, staff supervision and reports to the funder;
- Conduct, monitor and evaluate direct services; organize and implement center-based and outreach community integration programmes;
- Write funding proposals for service development;
- Network with schools / NGOs / churches / government departments and other community stakeholders;
- Develop locality work for enhancing social integration and racial harmony;
- Shift-work, including night-duty and weekends should be required.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 4/F New Horizons Building, 2 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872; OR
- By email to email@example.com