Family Support Worker for Women Shelter
Harmony House is a charitable organization providing a wide range of services to support the victims and combat domestic violence. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref. Code : FSW
- Provide hotline counselling service
- Organize child care support / parent-child relationship enhancement program for shelter residents
- Provide support to the daily functioning of residents
- Diploma / Associate Degree or above
- 1 year working experience preferred
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Night shift and weekend duties commensurate with special allowance
- 5-day work / 44 work hours per week
* Attractive fringe benefit
Applicants please send the Application Form with your full resume and expected salary before 18th January, 2019 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to email@example.com
Application Form can be downloaded from https://www.harmonyhousehk.org/eng/job-vacancy
Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.