Service Director / Service Supervisor (Nursery School)
Since its establishment in 1926, Hong Kong Society for the Protection of Children has been constantly striving to provide quality care, education and social development of less privileged children for a bright future. We are now operating 27 services units and serving approximately 3,000 children daily.
Key Responsibilities :
- Report to the Director and plan, develop and implement strategic business plans that support continuous improvement, innovation and long-term development of all HKSPC kindergarten cum child care centres
- Act as the key driver of service strategies, agency projects, human resources planning and cross-services projects / collaboration, in meeting diverse learning and development needs of children, disabled children and parents, that align with organizational strategies and goals
- Lead and collaborate with the educare professional team to plan and implement agency and service strategies and plans, ensure compliance and effective and efficient service operation, with good quality and maximizing the leverage on agency resources
- Enhance professional support and liaise with related government departments, universities and professional bodies, to gain better support for service operation and development of nursery school service
Incumbent Requirements :
- Degree holder or above in Early Childhood Education/Social Work or related disciplines and at least 5 passes (including Chinese and English (syllabus B)) in HKCEE
- At least 3 years of senior managerial experience / leadership position in early childhood education / children / disabled children / family counselling / parent education and support services, gained from non-government organizations
- Substantial knowledge and experience in running kindergarten cum child care centres / kindergarten (local or overseas) is preferred
- Experience in planning, co-ordinating and implementing large scale pilot projects / agency projects / quality management projects that involve cross service units collaboration is an advantage
- Good team player with strong leadership skills, change management skills, interpersonal skills, presentation skills, proposal and report writing skills and project management skills
- Willing to shoulder heavy responsibilities and take challenges, and be able to work independently with limited support and under pressures
- Highly self-motivated, self-driven, detailed-minded and able to work overtime
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Well-versed in MS office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc.
- Submission Deadline : 12 Jan 2019
Please submit application with covering letter, full resume, expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department via email to email@example.com
For more details about our organization, please view our website at http://www.hkspc.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.