Languages Officer (Academic Administration)
ELCHK Lutheran Academy is a vibrant Christian school in Yuen Long offering the IB and DSE programs for Years 1-12. The school is accredited to teach the IBDP and PYP and is a candidate school for the MYP. We are now inviting applications from suitable candidates for the above position.
- To provide administrative and language support to the academic administration department and the school;
- To draft and vet documents in Chinese and English;
- To perform any other reasonable duties as assigned by the school.
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in English / Linguistics / Translation / Communications preferred;
- Excellent command of English & Chinese (at least "4" in HKDSE or the equivalent);
- Able to conduct simultaneous interpretation on Chinese / English is highly preferred;
- Minimum 1-year working experience in related field is preferred, fresh graduate is also welcome.
For detailed requirements, job duties and application procedures, please visit http://www.luac.edu.hk/recruitment
All information received will be kept confidential and for employment-related purposes only.