Assistant Camp Manager (ARSOII)
* One-year Renewable Contract
Ref : ACM/18/2
The appointee will be responsible for the day-to-day management and activities co-ordination of the Training Camp in Tai Po and the Expeditions Centre in Sai Kung. The main duties include programme planning and implementation, camp reservation and other administrative duties. The incumbent may be required to stay overnight at the camp sites when there are residential campers.
Applicant Should :
- have either
(i) a Teacher's Certificate with Physical Education as one of the subjects, or equivalent; or
(ii) a post-secondary qualification in management of recreation and sports from one of the following, or equivalent :
- Diploma from a registered post-secondary college issued after the date of its registration; or
- Accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution; or
- Higher Diploma from a Hong Kong polytechnic university or polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education
- Level 2 or Grade E or above in Chinese Language and English Language in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) and Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) respectively, or equivalent.
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Senior Administration & Finance Officer by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 14 December 2018.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Our website : http://www.ayp.org.hk
Applicants not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.