Human Resources Officer
Stewards is a registered charitable organization established in 1962. Its missions are to provide quality social welfare, educational and health care services for the benefit of the community and to promote evangelical Christian faith.
* 5-day work
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions relating to employee, including but not limited to recruitment, payroll, taxation, final payment, ORSO & MPF contributions, employee's compensation, prepare HR documents, etc
- Mainly responsible for payroll calculation, ORSO & MPF contributions, taxation
- Manage staff profiles in HRIS and ensure the data is accurate and up-to-date
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments and provide support to frontline staff
- Back up support to Admin. tasks if necessary
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in human resources management with hands-on experience in PAYROLL and HRIS experience.
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related regulations
- Strong positive attitude with problem solving skills, hardworking and can work under pressure
- Strong numerical sense, meticulous and good analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office and HRIS
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary by mail to Stewards, 1/F, 145 Hong Ning Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com (Please mark position on envelop).
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related purpose.