Contract Registered Dentist (Full-time / Part-time)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : DCS/RD
- University graduate in Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Registered in Hong Kong under the Dentist Registration Ordinance
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Good communication skills
- Deliver dental treatment, community services and patient care
- A highly competitive remuneration (including Basic Salary & Performance Allowance) will be offered
- Fringe benefits include 18 days annual leaves and medical benefits
- 5-day 44-hour work week for full-time position; flexible and negotiable work hours for part-time position (Saturday shift is required)
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 12 December 2018.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.