GIVE YOUR CAREER MEANING BY HELPING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR PEOPLE TOUCHED BY CANCER
We are Hong Kong's largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of CancerLink Support Centres.
We invite enthusiastic and creative individual to join our professional team, helping to make the cancer journey better for patients and care-givers. Join us by putting care into action so no one faces cancer alone.
- Assist Senior Service Manager and Head of Service to develop operating strategy and goals, detailed work plan, monitor and evaluate process in line with service guidelines and description;
- Oversee daily centre operations and the overall services and conduct internal service review and programme evaluation to enhance service improvement;
- Manage and mentor a team of social workers, registered nurses, counsellors, therapist and administrators in successfully meeting team and individual performance objectives;
- Prepare the periodic narrative and financial reports in compliance with the deadlines expected by the management and donors;
- Develop strategic alliance and supportive relationships with the local government, hospitals, institutions, self-help groups and other local partners available in the community to maintain for service needs, monitor and evaluate clients' progress and modify care plans accordingly, and
- Offer information and counselling on the best course of action during sessions.
- Degree holder or above in social work or health service related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of working experience as holding managerial role in non-government organisation;
- Proven commitment to psychosocial service and cancer patient and a demonstrable understanding of oncology and medical care context;
- Experience in need assessment, service planning, monitoring and evaluation, and report writing;
- Creative and analytical thinker, a team player and an effective communicator;
- Ability to function effectively under stressful conditions such as heavy workloads and deadlines;
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills (Excel, Word, Power point & Emails), and
- Fluency in both written and verbal Chinese and English languages.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary (please state "Position Application" on the envelope) to email@example.com or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong.
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.