We invite qualified candidates to apply for the above post.
- a Diploma or above in IT-related disciplines from a university or technical institute
- at least 5 years' relevant post-qualification work experience
- providing support on the development of e-Learning curriculum (e-School bag Scheme and STEAM)
- operating and monitoring computer & AV equipment, network and servers & mobile computing devices
- performing user IT support and assisting in trouble shooting and management of systems, including WebSAMS, e-learning platforms, schools' intranet and webpages
- assisting in procurement of IT equipment and services, contract administration, site preparation, and management of IT asset and external suppliers such as WiFi service providers
Link for detail job requirement : https://public.logosacademy.edu.hk/download/ITSS.pdf
Applications should be marked "Confidential" quoting the relevant POST (& subject, if relevant) with detailed resume. Please apply in writing to 1 Kan Hok Lane, Tseung Kwan O, NT or by email to email@example.com (Shortlisted candidates will be notified as soon as possible).
All personl data collected will be treated in strict confidential and solely used for recruitment purpose.